Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Super Dad!

Without a doubt, Scott has won the "Super Dad" award. The picture below was actually taken last week, but it just goes to show how much he cares about his family.

After an awesome weekend, we started the week with a rough day. Mid-morning I came down with a nasty bug. I won't go into details, but I could barely walk and was unable to take care of the girls. Scott took the rest of the day off to take care of the girls...and me. He is so amazing!

By midnight I had a few sips of water, several saltines and half of a Jello cup. Fortunately I was able to keep a couple of Tylenol pills in my tummy so I was able to sleep. I am getting better now but I am pretty weak. This wasn't the weight loss plan I was looking for.

Scott took the morning off and took Danyka and Whitney to Dany's 4 year old preschool orientation. He fed them, put them down for naps and headed back to work.

I know that missing work is hard. Scott stayed up late last night working from home. He will probably do the same tonight. I am incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful husband!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah, Scott! What a sweet heart! I am praying for you to get better, Debbie. :-( AND that no one else catches it.

Desiree said...

Hope you feel better soon Deb! Was it food poisoning?

DeAnna said...

What a blessing it is to have husbands how take such good care of thier children.